"Being LGBT is not a challenge to overcome, but an opportunity to practice our higher purpose as healers and teachers.” – Karen McCrocklin
Hi and welcome to Happy, Healthy and Gay-live your best gay life. I am so happy and excited that we have found each other.
Perhaps you feel yourself challenged by:
- Low self-esteem
- Maintaining the kind of intimate relationship you deserve
- Receiving success and abundance as you define it
- Letting go of old self-limiting thoughts and behaviours
- Feeling stuck
- Not living your greatest dreams
- Not attracting what you want
- Finding work you love
Who is gay coach and mentor Jamie Smith?
I am a Certified Professional Coach, Law of Attraction Facilitator and I am an experienced expert in helping LGBT clients have powerful and exciting lives! I've worked as a coach, and in personal development for 10 years. I do this work because I am passionate about empowering the LGBT community. I've gone through my own struggles and now share that experience with others. I care deeply about the future of the LGBT community.
How this works:
I love to partner with my clients to achieve:
- Creating an inspiring vision for their futures and uncovering any blocks to realizing those dreams.
- Success in relationships
- Success in work
- Greater financial abundance
- Mastery of the Law of Attraction so they attract more of what they want and less of what they don't
- Success in relationship with self / peace of mind / self-acceptance
- Sobriety: Creating a life after addiction as your recovery coach
- Passion and purpose in life
- Letting go of shame
- Coming out
I believe (like the quote above says) that we as LGBT, have great potential not only to lead rich and meaningful lives, but also to make significant contributions to the world by seeing ourselves as teacher and healers. We have gifts that the world needs. Right now more than ever, the world needs people like us to show up as awake, powerful, and open-hearted.
Next Step, if you are serious about getting the best coaching for yourself, contact me for a 20 minute complimentary chat. You may be amazed at the shifts that can happen in 20 minutes and it will also help us to see if we are a good match, as I have an ideal client profile list that I adhere to as well.
All successful people have a team of support in their lives, and I would be delighted to help you create a life you truly love.
Whether you want to play a bigger game this year, or you need to totally overhaul your life, create a solid foundation and a fresh start, I am committed to helping you design your best gay life. With the right support, it’s a lot easier than you may think!
Let’s start with a free exploratory chat to see if we are an energetic match.
If you live in the Vancouver area check out some in person free support that I offer and meet like minded people at my awesome LGBT Life Makeover Meet-up group. Looking forward to connecting with you.
To YOUR best gay life,
Jamie Smith, CPC, Law of Attraction Facilitator
1 (800) 598-4436